Ticket: WellVille veganer Rohkost Workshop – Teil 1 2019/04/06 – 2019/04/06
€50,00 inkl. MwSt.
When: Friday, 12thApril 2019 to Friday, 19thApril 2019
When: SAT, March 30th 2019, 13:00 – ca. 16:30h
Where: Sa Carroca, Ibiza – in a very nice country house (exact location will be give via WhatsApp after signup)
Costs: 50,00 EUR
Our lives are marked by our modern lifestyles, paired with too much stress, too little exercise, insufficient sleep and above all bad eating habits. We accept our “diseases of civilization”, such as chronic diseases, fatigue, burnout, etc. without questioning whether we could take it into our own hands in a simple way to do something for our body and help us to take an essential first step with a healthy diet.
Instinctively we probably all feel that we can benefit from integrating more natural, fresh and raw foods into our diet. Vegetarian and raw cuisine is becoming more and more popular and is much more than just nibbling on raw carrots.
WHAT ADVANTAGES DO I HAVE WITH RAW FOOD?
– Feel more cheerful and lighter
– More energy
– Reduce weight
– improve health
– Better digestion
– Concentrate better
– Better sleep
– Diving into a new culinary world
– Make a change that will help you for life.
WHAT’S ON THE PROGRAM
- The course is combined with a lot of insights and explanation about the ingredients and a healthy diet. Everything we prepare during the course will be enjoyed afterwards together in the sunshine.
- The variety of creative smoothie recipes to detox, after sports etc,
- Vegan nut milk
- Preparation of breakfast, drinks, starters and main meals, desserts adapted to seasonal food with just a little range of ingredients
- Information about how to move step by step in this new world of nutrition
- Information on shopping opportunities, equipment, food and tasting of healthy convenience food
THE COURSE INCLUDES
- all material
- WellVille apron
Raw food stands for more vitality, health, balance and joie de vivre!
Are you ready to start your raw food journey?
About Carola Schoch
Carola is the founder of WellVille and has a fitness and nutrition backpack that few people could carry up the stairs. A solid business administration/marketing degree with a master’s degree in Vienna was followed by various training courses as Master in Sport Management & Technology (IOC Lausanne), Plant Based Vegan Chef or Raw Food Chef. Since 6 years she is organising cooking workshops, detoxing and fasting events and is the founder of the outdoor training SwissCityBootCamp.com which she sold in 2018 in order to be able to move to Ibiza.